Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches 2
Note - All orders for Scopoderm will be followed up with a Medical Screening email
This Medical Screening email MUST be answered via return email BEFORE WE CAN SHIP
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches for the prevention of motion sickness
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches have been designed to prevent motion sickness by car, boat, aeroplane or train.
We are very sorry that we are not able to accept orders for this product from the United States of America.
Any orders with a delivery address to the USA for this item will be refunded and cancelled.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 is a transdermal therapeutic system (TTS) that releases a programmed amount of active ingredient, scopolamine passing through intact skin into the bloodstream for a period of up to three days.
Motion sickness goes by many names such as travel sickness, train sickness, car sickness, boat sickness, simulation sickness or air sickness. It occurs when the body perceives a variance between what the eye sees and the vestibular balance system in the inner ear calculates. Symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, dizziness and fatigue. Some or all of these symptoms may be present and they may be felt intensely. Relief is usually experienced when the sufferer is no longer in motion. Sometimes the symptoms may remain for several days, even when the motion that caused it initially has stopped.
A Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patch is applied behind the ear and may provide relief for up to three days. Only one patch is required, there is no need to place a patch behind each ear. Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches are not for everybody. There are a number of precautions. Please make sure that you read and understand this page carefully before placing an order to buy.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Directions: Apply ONE Scopoderm TTS Patch behind one ear only, every three days. Please read enclosed instructions carefully before use. Do NOT place a Scopoderm TTS Patch behind EACH ear.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Ingredients:
- Scopolamine 1.5mg
- Releasing Scopolamine 1.0mg/72 hours
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches General Precautions: Keep Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches out of reach of children. Do NOT use Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Do NOT exceed the recommended dose. Always handle Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches with care, washing hands thoroughly after applying. Always dispose of used Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches thoughtfully.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Restrictions:
- Scopoderm TTS 1.5 must not be used by persons sensitive to scopolamine or by those suffering glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye).
- Due to lack of experience and a restricted knowledge base on how this product behaves in children, it is not recommended for use in those aged under 10 years.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should only use Scopoderm, after first checking with their doctors.
Special Precautions: Before using Scopoderm TTS, please consult with your doctor for advice:
- If you are having any problems passing water (e.g. prostate enlargement.)
- If you are suffering from any form of gastro-intestinal obstruction.
- If you have (or have had in the past) any metabolic, liver or kidney disease.
- If you have had epileptic seizures in the past or are now suffering from epilepsy.
- If you have suffered in the past or are now suffering from pain in the eyes, blurred vision or rainbow coloured halos around lights.
Scopoderm TTS may be unsuitable, if any of the above is applicable to you. Also, elderly patients should consult their doctor before using Scopoderm TTS. Since Scopoderm TTS patches may cause drowsiness and other side effects, you should not drive or operate machinery while using it.
In rare cases, confusional states and visual hallucinations may occur. Should this happen, remove the Scopoderm patch at once and seek medical advice as soon as possible.
Hypersensitivity reactions may occur with ordinary therapeutic doses of scopolamine. Scopoderm TTS Patches should NOT be used with other products, such as antihistamines for the prevention of motion sickness. If you are undergoing medical treatment or taking other medicines, please ask your doctor whether Scopoderm TTS is suitable for you. Avoid alcohol while using Scopoderm TTS Patches.
Possible Side Effects:
- Temporary dryness of the mouth is a common side effect.
- Frequent blurring of near vision and enlargement of the pupils (sometimes just one eye only), especially if traces of the active substance on the hands enters the eyes; occasionally, irritation of the eyelids.
- Occasionally drowsiness may occur.
- Rarely, difficult in passing water (urination).
- Occasionally, localised skin irritation; in isolated cases, generalised skin rash.
- In isolated cases, impairment of memory or concentration, restlessness, dizziness, disorientation, confusion and hallucinations.
- Should you find Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches troublesome in any way, please remove and discard of patch carefully. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
- In rare cases, usually after several days of use of Scopoderm TTS - symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache and disturbances of balance have been reported after discontinuation of treatment. If this happens to you, please consult a doctor.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Presentation: Each pack contains 2 patches, a total of 6 days treatment for one person.
DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches
Do you need more information about Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches? Please send your question about Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches
79 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have used this when traveling so good to stop travel sickness..
Wonderful diligent service, prompt delivery, great product. Thank you for a smooth transaction.
Our third purchase of these. Very satisfied. These work whereas others do not!
Moins d'un mois. Parfait!!!!!
The product adhered to the skin as expected and the delivery and packaging were good
I was so relieved to be able to source these patches before heading off on my cruise. I can now head off more confident I’ll have a good time. Great service and qualifying questions to ensure safe usuage. Prompt delivery . Very happy .
Mediocre OK I think but the attachment was fraught and eventually fell off
I live in Canada and we don’t have these anymore. I ordered them and they have so fast. The product was a lifesaver and I will be ordering more for my trip.
I grew up with travel sickness and on a cruise ship recently, when 90% of guests and crew were sick (including the captain) I was not the slightest bit ill. Blew me away. I swear by them.