Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches 2
Apologies = Only Stock available in NZ at the moment is Expiry Dated 02/24
Note - All orders for Scopoderm will be followed up with a Medical Screening email
This Medical Screening email MUST be answered via return email BEFORE WE CAN SHIP
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches for the prevention of motion sickness
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches have been designed to prevent motion sickness by car, boat, aeroplane or train.
We are very sorry that we are not able to accept orders for this product from the United States of America.
Any orders with a delivery address to the USA for this item will be refunded and cancelled.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 is a transdermal therapeutic system (TTS) that releases a programmed amount of active ingredient, scopolamine passing through intact skin into the bloodstream for a period of up to three days.
Motion sickness goes by many names such as travel sickness, train sickness, car sickness, boat sickness, simulation sickness or air sickness. It occurs when the body perceives a variance between what the eye sees and the vestibular balance system in the inner ear calculates. Symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, dizziness and fatigue. Some or all of these symptoms may be present and they may be felt intensely. Relief is usually experienced when the sufferer is no longer in motion. Sometimes the symptoms may remain for several days, even when the motion that caused it initially has stopped.
A Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patch is applied behind the ear and may provide relief for up to three days. Only one patch is required, there is no need to place a patch behind each ear. Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches are not for everybody. There are a number of precautions. Please make sure that you read and understand this page carefully before placing an order to buy.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Directions: Apply ONE Scopoderm TTS Patch behind one ear only, every three days. Please read enclosed instructions carefully before use. Do NOT place a Scopoderm TTS Patch behind EACH ear.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Ingredients:
- Scopolamine 1.5mg
- Releasing Scopolamine 1.0mg/72 hours
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches General Precautions: Keep Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches out of reach of children. Do NOT use Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Do NOT exceed the recommended dose. Always handle Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches with care, washing hands thoroughly after applying. Always dispose of used Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches thoughtfully.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Restrictions:
- Scopoderm TTS 1.5 must not be used by persons sensitive to scopolamine or by those suffering glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye).
- Due to lack of experience and a restricted knowledge base on how this product behaves in children, it is not recommended for use in those aged under 10 years.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should only use Scopoderm, after first checking with their doctors.
Special Precautions: Before using Scopoderm TTS, please consult with your doctor for advice:
- If you are having any problems passing water (e.g. prostate enlargement.)
- If you are suffering from any form of gastro-intestinal obstruction.
- If you have (or have had in the past) any metabolic, liver or kidney disease.
- If you have had epileptic seizures in the past or are now suffering from epilepsy.
- If you have suffered in the past or are now suffering from pain in the eyes, blurred vision or rainbow coloured halos around lights.
Scopoderm TTS may be unsuitable, if any of the above is applicable to you. Also, elderly patients should consult their doctor before using Scopoderm TTS. Since Scopoderm TTS patches may cause drowsiness and other side effects, you should not drive or operate machinery while using it.
In rare cases, confusional states and visual hallucinations may occur. Should this happen, remove the Scopoderm patch at once and seek medical advice as soon as possible.
Hypersensitivity reactions may occur with ordinary therapeutic doses of scopolamine. Scopoderm TTS Patches should NOT be used with other products, such as antihistamines for the prevention of motion sickness. If you are undergoing medical treatment or taking other medicines, please ask your doctor whether Scopoderm TTS is suitable for you. Avoid alcohol while using Scopoderm TTS Patches.
Possible Side Effects:
- Temporary dryness of the mouth is a common side effect.
- Frequent blurring of near vision and enlargement of the pupils (sometimes just one eye only), especially if traces of the active substance on the hands enters the eyes; occasionally, irritation of the eyelids.
- Occasionally drowsiness may occur.
- Rarely, difficult in passing water (urination).
- Occasionally, localised skin irritation; in isolated cases, generalised skin rash.
- In isolated cases, impairment of memory or concentration, restlessness, dizziness, disorientation, confusion and hallucinations.
- Should you find Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches troublesome in any way, please remove and discard of patch carefully. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.
- In rare cases, usually after several days of use of Scopoderm TTS - symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache and disturbances of balance have been reported after discontinuation of treatment. If this happens to you, please consult a doctor.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches Presentation: Each pack contains 2 patches, a total of 6 days treatment for one person.
DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches
Do you need more information about Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches? Please send your question about Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Scopoderm TTS 1.5 Scopolamine Patches
71 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I grew up with travel sickness and on a cruise ship recently, when 90% of guests and crew were sick (including the captain) I was not the slightest bit ill. Blew me away. I swear by them.
These are truly great. Re-ordered several times for various boat trips. Service has been first class too.
We were unable to purchase this product in Australia and needed it as we are cruising across the Drake Passage and expect to get sea sickness. It was posted to Australia and arrived within 1 week. Fantastic service, thank you.
This product works for me. I used them in the 2019 Sydney to Hobart race campaign and I’m now part of a campaign for the 2023 Sydney to Hobart race. My package from NZ online pharmacy arrived on the morning of our departure in the recent Tollgate Island race (13 October) . This race was predicted to be a slow and calm 260 nautical mile return trip, when in fact, we had a huge variety of sea states and changing wind conditions. From almost becalmed to 35-knot gusts, this race challenged us all. Managing potential seasickness is the important part of my contribution as a crewmember. I was the navigator, and so was below deck a lot more than usual. As mentioned, this product works for me and I’m happy to endorse it for others to try.
Purchase for Australian delivery, came in good time as usual. I would be lost without these on my cruise holiday
the product is very good for sea sickness. It works like a charm, and doesn't have any side effects (like dizziness)
I have suffered with motion sickness my whole life. Other oral medications make me very drowsy and don't last for my usual 8 hour flight, so I fly reluctantly. This medication has changed my life. No drowsiness, no side effects. Love it !!!
Been lucky enough to use Scopoderm with no side effects. It has helped me plan for holidays with cruising as the main focus.
I suffer from motion sickness really badly and I can't even text in the passenger seat of a car without feeling nauseous. I finally was able to try the patch and fly and I didn't get sick at all. it's a miracle it's amazing and it's a very good product it works well. I will definitely be buying more in the future. !!! 100% recommended!