Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets 20 - lemon Lime
Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets are Convenient, Compact and Highly Portable, Perfect for Travel and On the Go
Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets are suitable for the entire family
Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets may be taken on the first signs of fluid loss due to vomiting and diarrhoea. Hydralyte may also be taken to help manage dehydration due to the loss of fluids through heavy sweating. This can be caused by a hot or dry environment, fever or strenuous exercise. Hydralyte helps to restore fluid lost as a result of the diuretic effect of alcohol, and is best taken before you go to bed.
Directions: Remove two tablets from the tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL of drinking water (2-3 minutes).
- For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Avoid mixing Hydralyte with soft drink, cordial of fruit juice as these can interfere with the rehydration process.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
- Under 12 months - Recommended dose in first 6 hours: 2-4 Tablets; maximum per day of 10
- 1-3 years - Recommended dose in first 6 hours: 4-6 Tablets; Maximum per day of of 14
- 3-6 years - Recommended dose in first 6 hours: 6-8 Tablets; Maximum per day of 20
- 6-12 years - Recommended dose in first 6 hours: 8-14 Tablets; Maximum per day of 26
- Over 12 years - Recommended dose in first 6 hours: 2-20 Tablets; Maximum per day of 40
Ingredients: Each effervescent tablet contains:
- Active ingredients: Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric acid, Glucose
- Lemon Lime Flavour
- Contains sugars, sucralose, mannitol
- No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Precautions: Keep Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets out of reach of children. Contains sugars. Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum adult daily dose is 5520 mg. Contains sugars. Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Presentation: Each pack contains 20 effervescent tablets
DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets
- Buy Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets x 1 for NZD$14.00
Do you need more information about Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets? Please send your question about Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets